2014 Olympic silver medalist Mike Riddle is known for his technical prowess and creative grabs. The Canadian has competed at XG 11 times and has a best place finish of 4th (3 times). He has the most XG competition starts for a skier without a medal (12). After making podiums at every big event except XG, Riddle is hoping that the 12th time is the charm. While he missed XG Aspen 2017 after injuring his shoulder a week before the event, he bounced back nicely finished 2nd at the World Championships in Sierra Nevada, Spain in March.
- Has competed at XG 11 times but has yet to medal. Best finish: 4th, 3 times.
- Has the most X Games ski competition starts without a medal (12).
- 2014 Winter Olympic halfpipe silver medalist
- 2nd, 2017 FIS World Championships, Sierra Nevada, Spain.
- Injured left shoulder a week before XG Aspen 2017 and missed the event.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SKI SuperPipe||8th|
|X Games Aspen 2014|| SKI SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Tignes 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||4th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2013|| SKI SuperPipe||14th|
|Winter X Games Aspen 2012|| SKI SuperPipe||7th|
|Winter X 2011|| SKI SuperPipe||15th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI High Air||4th|
|Winter X 2010|| SKI SuperPipe||15th|
|Winter X 2009|| SKI SuperPipe||12th|
|Winter X 2008|| SKI SuperPipe||6th|
|Winter X 2007|| SKI SuperPipe||11th|