The 20-year-old Italian made her X Games debut in 2015 and finished 5th, an impressive accomplishment considering she tore her left ACL in the finals at the Olympics only 10 months prior. The three-time Italian snowboard cross National Champion (2012, 2013 & 2015) participates in initiatives for disabled kids, and is a university student, finishing her final year in psychology, pedagogy and philosophy. She finished 2nd and 3rd at the last World Cup events before X Games, Jan. 23 & 24, Feldberg, GER.
- 5th: 2015 Snowboarder X (as a rookie).
- Finished 2nd and 3rd at the last World Cups before XG 2016, Feldberg, GER (Jan. 23 & 24).
- time Italian National Champion (2012, 2013, 2015)
- 6th: 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics snowboard cross.
- 3rd: 2015 World Snowboard Championships (Kreischberg, AUT, Jan. 2015).
- University student, in her last year studying psychology, pedagogy and philosophy.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD Snowboarder X||5th|