The 20-year old Aussie is returning to X Games bigger and better. Literally. He's grown two inches and packed on 11 pounds to stand at 6-ft. 187-lbs. For the second year in a row he's coming off the alternate list. In 2015 he was taken out by another racer in the Quarterfinal and finished a disappointing 20th. After the 2015 season, he had three surgeries on his knee to clear up an infection and came back strong, qualifying in 2nd at the first World Cup of the 2016 season in Montafon, AUT. His dad owns the biggest skatepark in Australia and will be at X Games with Jarryd.
- Coming off the alternate list for the second year in a row at X Games.
- Has grown 2 inches and gained 11
- lbs. since Jan. 2015. and now stands at 6
- ft. 187
- World Cup: 18 starts, 1 victory (Dec. 2013)
- Tore his ACL at XG 2014 (in training, before the event).
- Finished 17th at the 2014 Olympics in snowboard cross.
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2015|| SBD Snowboarder X||20th|