Chase Josey sent notice to the snowboard world in a big way at his second X Games, Oslo 2016, with a beautiful run that earned bronze in a stacked Snowboard SuperPipe field. He blew minds at the Laax Open on Jan. 21, 2017: In Switzerland, Josey became the first person to land five doubles in a single superpipe run, doing them consecutively. He won, beating many of the world's top riders. He has a unique run that includes tricks no other riders do, like a switch double crippler (he calls it the bacon flip) and a switch double Michalchuk. Hailing from Hailey, ID, the 22-year-old is a member of the U.S. Pro Halfpipe Team.
- Bronze in Snowboard SuperPipe at XG Oslo 2016.
- 1st, Laax Open superpipe, Jan. 21, 2017. Became the first person to land 5 doubles in a contest superpipe run. He did them consecutively.
- 3rd at the 2017 US Open (March)
- Won the Red Bull Double Pipe (March 2015 at Buttermilk Mountain)
- Member of the U.S. Pro Halfpipe Team
X Games Competition History
|X Games Aspen 2017|| SBD SuperPipe||4th|
|X Games Oslo 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||3rd|
|X Games Aspen 2016|| SBD SuperPipe||11th|